Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm a viRgin~ ....... to this bLoggy wOrld

...wat? im blogging?!! i cant b serious... heh heh heh.. well i am now

...so am i happy? sort of .. heh..

...hokay,
...so hello surfers, *looking ard for hunks n babes in beach*, in the net!! its my virgin attempt writing here...

...so far, ive enjOyed following and reading thru other blogs n not thinking of having my own.. i used to hev my own personal journals cum diary, written n scribbled w/ my eva changing handwriting, not wanting anyone to read them, mostly its about me, mostly about my life, wat ive gone thru, ppl bullying me aka 'tak nak geng dia ah', teasing me, bitching bout me, much more lah~~

...hmm,
...so wats gonna b the entries in future? will b bout hubby & dotter *da wonderful toothless babe of ours*, n my surroundings

...sapo2 mau linky gue .. silakan! heh heh heh i noe u wanna link me .. come on .. link link link..

...btw thank you to all the pakej of seben MMVD (read: minah minah void deck) <== ni bukan sembarang minahs tau .. vogue gitu... encouraging me to blog, to all the fans out there... yes all the ceiling fans, wall fans, mini fans, industrial fans dan sewaktu ngannyer.. *as i hail dis trophy* anugerah ini aderlah utk semuer *typical ct nurhaliza's skrip gue pinjam*..

...hokay, im signing off as i nid to take a break. dont miss me a'haaa, i'll b back *nigga style*

No comments: