Monday, July 20, 2009

tdo ada senyum!~

It was 10ish and Lisa was fast asleep. I laid beside her and joined her in the lala land. I had only 4 hrs of sleep after we came back fr meeting up w/ the rest of the gang at T3 Changi Airport the night before. Then I watched a gd drama show at Tv2 till 2am. Ard 630, I woke up to prepare the necessary things before waking both eLms and elly up for her mengaji at my in law's. But seeing that, Lisa still zonked out, I decided to stay at home. Penat gila budak nih! ahahahahah...

b4 that, eLms was bz surfing the net and playing games at Facebook. Elly was bz singing and peered every now and then at the computer. and the drama continues.....
I was fast asleep and I shall repeat again, I was fast asleep. As a light sleeper, I cud hear one pestering and the other negotiating. Oh my... u must've get the ans correctly! The former was elly and the latter was eLms. Pak-eh nyer kalau dah main game kan khusyuk!



She named it Rabbit. It's her pet in Pet Society.

all scenarios happening while I shut my eyes but I did look back to kpo-chi ngehngehngeh.....
eLms lied down when elly took over the pc. and Im nt sure wat happened then eLms went over to elly.
menyonyeh� dua beranak nih.....

"... elly nak mandikan dia ah..ekh elly tak bley anu nih"
side note: Elly has difficulty to move ard the mouse in fast motion while holding down the left click of the mouse in order to hold on the soap and washed the rabbit clean.
"...come i help u.."
side note: this was eLms 1st to Pet Society. He has nt tried it once and that was his 1st attempt to the activities in it.

"...ekh... mcm mana ek.."
"..alaaaa salah la ayah.... ayah nihhhh" berdengis anak nyer tuh... Pak-eh nyer ketawa ajerrr terkekek-kekek
=====si rabbit nih still blom mandi sgt tau ek... and so they both move on to another activity, which was when eLms gave up on bathing the rabbit and elly wants to play running race at the stadium; her fave apart from shopping!


"...click kat rabbit la ayah... ayah ni kan....." terkekek Mak-eh walaupon tgh ngantok.
I cud sense eLms concentrate too much and that's the cause for nt listening to elly's instructions. Elly kept repeating her words and sighs continued.....
"...pls listen to her instruction..... click on the rabbit when u want to jump and click on the banana so that it wont slip and fall.." i said while giggling, my back still facing them.
Then I giggled too much that tears welled in the eyes... It was damn hilarious listening to elly got really frustrated LOL!!...
"... aaahh kan elly menang..."
"..tak la.. mana menang sei.... no 3 kalah ape.." mak oii Pak-eh sungguh tak memotivasikan langsung LOL!!!
"menang ape.... no 3 pon menang"... optimistic anak nih LOL!!

Then they kept playing twice.
"...ok dah mlm ni 1230... 2mr elly nak pegi skolah kan...."
elly was happy that at least she got to play with her rabbit BUT...
".. ermmm kita main nih one more time ok tak,....." Pak-eh berkata ngan riangnya...
"... ok ok ok !!" as usual the excited Elly!

sungguh kecoh!... i was giggling then juz burst out laughing..... aiyooooooo teruk la dorang ni....

No comments: