Friday, June 09, 2006

Identity~

...wen i was young, my red lipstick *ntah mana aku kebas pon tak tau* will become my eyeshadow, blusher n lipstick ...
...i din even noe who taught me to apply it on .. n oh my, its hard to get it off too!
...one fine day, i colored my fingernails wif magic pen... once caught by my 3rd bro n he complained to mom... blearghh!

...during sec sch days, i love to decorate my hair wif pins, clips, itu round2 thingy mcm nigga pakai... i woke up early morning juz to put all dat on b4 heading to the morning session classes..
...vain?? yah la. membesar la katakan *eksen mcm makcik2 bebual*

...during my teenage years, i lurve to appply black eyeshadow and black/dark brown lipstick..
...my late dad dont find it pleasing to his eyes.. he might tot gue ni masok kOngsi guLap ah.. itu underground u noe..
...but i still insist on putting it on till.........

..

..

..

...i don the tudong ..
...but itu black eyeshadow tak bley mak lepaskan nyah... i love it ah ..
...once, during my courting days, elms told me my eyes look like panda......huwaaaaaaa!
...but dat didnt hindered me fr applying it again n again ..
...now i noe da trick ah .. muz apply white karer eyeshadOw b4 the black .. so the eyes will look nicer dat way..

identity crisis ke??
...i juz bought a nude karer lipstick but im not sure if it fits me .. i mean my outlook
...i noe dat i shud not care bout wat others say.. but i find it strange now...
...ini lipstick mcm org mati nye karer horr...
...so wat i did was to apply lipgloss on top of it... there u go .. its nicer dat way ... but still i nid to try w/o the lipgloss..

mixed identity tau dekni
...the saturday was gloomy... i mean da day.. its quite dark ..
...while elly n elms were in da bedroom resting b4 we head out, there's a knock on the door
...i juz closed most of the windows except one of them beside the main door
...'Assalamualaikum..' .... i ans the salam n selak da curtain..
...takajuid (read:terkejot, shocked) the man outside..
...he's a door-to-door salesman selling minyak senyonyong (read: minyak urot)
...bla bla bla .. talk talk talk.. suddenly he said, 'kak hajjah cubalah' .. dgn sopan santun he smile ..

.... rewind the tape pls!! .. wat!! kak hajjah!!??? ni da lawan taukey
...he's much older den me of coz .. yeah i 4got to don da tudong coz of ur surprised visit...
...hmm i tink i look like ur sister who juz came back fr haj ek .. ihik ihik ihik
...ahh nvm .. i was bout to laff hokay but i tahan tau.. insya-allah mulot kamu masin akan ku ke tanah suci tau...

...as he leave, he bid goodbye to me, 'insya-allah kak hajjah sekeluarga hidop aman bahagia..' yes AMIN dats wat i said .,. but the kak hajjah part .. ~~ ohh nvm..

No comments: