Tuesday, June 06, 2006

ReJeKiK~

...rezeki comes fr Allah subhanahu wata'ala
...im happy with wat i have rite now.. married to eLms.. a toothless babe elly.. a hse n oso OPC chevy
...not 4getting family members & frenz

...its not an easy ride in this world.. i hev to try my best and b positive with all the stuffs goin all ard

...im all excited wen elms 'propose' to get engage .. so tak romatik .. ader ke sambil jln out fr my hse kat blakang kedai mkn dia propose the matter .. ihik ihik ihik
...im oso excited wen the date to our wedding day is nearer... but im not dat excited but too happy *n not even nervous* wen its THE DAY... berlagak mcm bukan pengantin ader ah .. so relax n cool jek, same goes for elms

...im nervous wen i started to hev backache n my mood swings wen i din noe actually i was preggy *i was 1-day late for menses, kes kanchiong mama*
...im excited wen im in the labour suite, after the waterbag was burst by Dr Mitra, and there starts labour contraction... mak tak yah nak describe nyah the pain .. so syioK..
...it was a cultural shock *giggles* wen i always tersasul telling others, 'oh my niece.. eh my dotter' .. calling ellia my niece .. oh my!
...im happy to hev my wonderful family

...now, i received another shocking and good news .. its my rezeki again .. thank you ALLAH ..
...all this came fr you too Allah..Alhamdulillah ..
...but i still hev to wait for the formal stuffs, but then again i know the answer ...*smiles*

No comments: