Tuesday, August 15, 2006

growing up ~

serious n happy note
...she turned 13 mth on Sunday, 13th
...strike 12 midnite da day after dat, while she was asleep, i heard her coffing
...its different tho
...it sounded not rite
...we were surprised as during da day she was pretty fine

...ydae nite n dis morning, i din get enuf sleep
...but im not in my crankiest mode
...her temperature was at 37.8 ... den in da wee morning was 38.8
...sponged her w/ icy cold water
...she cudnt sleep well too
...tossing n turning as she has nose block
...she wanted me to hold her tite n get comfortable beside me
...she felt warm
...ydae nite she became a merlion, poured out everything she had eaten for dinner
...dats d effect after i gave her medicine
...but she's still as jovial, blabbering in her lang

...despite all these, i noe dat its part & parcel in her life of growing up
...she's my baby, always b my baby

No comments: