Friday, August 04, 2006

slacking ~

...for dis week, not much done as the project are still in da hands of programmers & designers
...im always da last kopek peep ie ..gonna b da bottle neck
...once dey've done their stuffs, den dey'll proceed to my side
...kalau satu atau dua takper tipah, haaa coww peh byk
...n sometimes dateline : 2mr evening can or not? aiyoooo
...im being professional here so i juz do my task given
...tho da schedule is really tite, i still make it on time
...else, i shall tell them to postpone it to da nxt day

...BUT kalau da slack.... slack abish
*tapping fingers on da desk*
...i make full use of my time in d office finishing & touching up my phonics assignments
...alhamdulillah, all are done
...punch hole, nicely put it in 2 folders
...1 for SG & another for UK haizzz leceh...

weekend itineries
...im collecting my baju raya aka corset style
...i still wonder how its gonna look like
...MIL still nids to look at the outcome so dat she can sew for me the outer layer lace material of da kebaya
...akan ku tempekkan gambo kat sini, soon
...we might not b long in JB as we nid to recce a TV set
...our TV in da living room went kaput d other day
...$$ lagik....

...on Sun, i nid to send my assignments
...den will b heading to Popular Sale in SG Xpo
...lots of things to buy tho but .....

...i cant wait for my RETURN TO PS BOUTIQUE!
...counting down da days

p/s: SG IDOL Result sux big time la .. cheh!

No comments: