Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Episode 5: Them (Episode Terakhir aka Last Episode)

Ekh is that my Ayah Mimi?

During the intense labour, eLms told me to remember Allah and remember elly so that I can go through the battle.


The eldest sister, Elly, was all quiet when she visited me that very night. She refused to talk to me but gave me a few hugs. Along the journey back, eLms asked my Mak if she was asleep but she wasnt. Then, they heard she sobbed and wailed afterwards. My Mak tried to console her and gave her a glass of hot milo and she went to sleep instantly. It hurts me when I gotta know bout it when I called eLms that night. I tried not to think of her in case she might have nightmares or thinking bout me. The nxt day, after I asked her the reason for her behaviour, she said that she wanted me~~ aaawwwww~~~... She looked at my left hand (where the induced thingy was, but it was already taken off) and asked if I was fine. Alhamdulillah, she's all back to her cheerful self once again.


She was all excited to gave her sister the baby Pooh Bear and was delighted when her baby sister gave her the Mini Mouse. Mana nyer shopping centre kat dlm perut aku nih yg adik dia belikkan ek....? Thanx to her Ayah Mimi who quickly rushed out to buy that present of hers.


My precious family!

No comments: