Friday, December 12, 2008

Carry Me Can?~

When I was having Elly, buying baby sling neva cross my mind. But recently, I think I nid it BADLY!... We went to Kiddy Palace the other day and asked the lady to show me how to use it. Hokay, there's a dvd/vcd disc to teach the user how to manage it. Some ppl whom I know swear by it. But it seems compliketot to me. How?? In the end, I used the baby carrier which "berbakti" to Elly and me not long ago.

And of coz, being the fickle minded person, I want to buy the sling. Tak pon rasanya pakai sarong ala maid Indon slalu buat pon ok kan. Kain batik kat rumah pon rasanya ada~ hmmmm.


On another nota~



Aku dibius utk dgr lagu ni. muahahaha~ EKh suddenly, Yusry seems to be hensem plak. OK jgn gelak! kahkahkah I used to adore him mcm nak gila back then coz of his looks and nt his voice lah .. so typical minah²!

A few days ago, I juz gotta know the difference between the words; handsome and berg. Ingat tak masa dulu org sebut² handsome berg which means you look handsome and you have the muscular body. Kirakan kalau bdn ok, muka berkecai seribu dikatakan berg ajer ek?? (sungguh bimbo soalan ini) ok ok.. i shall stop the bimbo-ness.. enjoyzing ek the song and ur weekend too.. I sungguh love the song~..

No comments: