Thursday, March 12, 2009

JAKUN~

It's been .. ermmm countless mths that I last stepped into the mrt. And so, a few days ago, I went back via Clementi stn. Something caught my attention in a snap. JAKUN. I blinked and my expression chged. Blinked a few times and yet I saw the word JAKUN on top.

So there's a train station called JAKUN which I've neva known. Then I giggled and cant stop giggling. And I looked up again and soon JOO KOON was the correct word. I swear I was trying nt to laugh out loud. I bit my lips that hard till I feel the pain. Tears welled kakakakaka. Breathing in and out slowly..... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~

I know there's nothing wrong w/ my eyesight. Still gd, u know.... 6/6 some more and I am so proud of it but but but........ the signal from the eyes was stucked somewhere and cudnt reached to the brain fast. I guess there's some conflict in the IP address in my body ngehngehngeh.... ping .... ping......

No comments: