Sunday, March 08, 2009

Our Toothless Babes~


My 1st toothless babe born in July '05. 2 days before her big O-N-E, we discovered a small teeny tiny tooth at the bottom of her gum. That tooth did a splendid job to appear earlier before her birthday or else she might received a set of teeth from the uncles as a birthday gift... LOL!


Here comes another toothless babe born in Nov '08. And I'm not sure what leads to her amazing downpour from her mouth. Kata mak-nenek² [reads:old wives' tale daaahh], I might have crave to eat something which I didnt get to eat during pregnancy. Whell, according to one of the sister in laws, I'm juz lack of cal-ci-yum. heh....~ This head of mine [touchwood] is lucky nt to have gone bald.

Last Thursday, on the 5th, she turned 4mths. Ho Ho Ho.. Oh people, don mind of the neck-less babe of mine. The real deal is she's too eager to walk right now. We've put her in the 3.5yrs old walker and she's coping well. And recently, we found out that she has the intention to steal the adult food from us just like a cat.. mee-yooowwww!!

And nowadays, my back is hurting quite bad IF I carry her in the baby carrier for a long period. She refuse to be put on the pram and for that Elly needs to thank her little sis for the generosity coz she has the privilege to sit on it when she's tired of walking.

And watcha sayin' her Umi? Talking bad bout me... hmmmmmfffff!

No comments: