Wednesday, March 04, 2009

We pinked her room~

When I was in my early 20s, I chose to have my room painted red. My single-bed frame was in red and not forgetting my bedsheet, pillow sheets and bolster were in red.

She chose to have her room painted in pink. This is the result of it. The whole of last Friday, me and eLms were working out in her room. There's more to add in this room I guess. We even place Lisa's playpen in the room too. When you care, you share the room with ur sista' kekekeke

Dora's the Explorer courtesy fr her Tante Linda jauh diterbangkan dari Batam...

If the Momma loves butterfly, she'll force her children to love it too ngehngehngeh
This is placed on the wall of her sofa bed.






















This is for now. I foresee what Im gonna decorate the room when they're in their teens. By that time I wonder if I have the muscles to help them paint their room hahahaha......

No comments: