Friday, January 30, 2009

An hour plus only~

On a Monday. We foresee tents covering the whole area. So we drove to the fave spot, thanx to Kak Su and Losiek. Big Splash area that is~

Leader who lead the way

She cycled from the Big Splash area to Exit 13 Ford Road. She was sooo happy that we fulfilled our promise to bring her here for her cycling. She sweat, drank a lot but 100m to the "Finishing" line, she gave up. She walked with us; and the bike, well, someone need to push it right... doncha look at me, aite...~

Chip Kadam came back fr his toilet break~

Dayang Brownie tolak-king pwincess yg sibok bermain ngan meynannya tuh.~

I was glad that the weather was fine. I was glad that Lisa wasnt cranky till the last 100m of the "race". I was glad that we picked a place that was less crowded and not many "refugee" tents. I was glad...... (ending konon mcm kat buku cerita dongeng ah~~ )

No comments: