Friday, January 30, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance?~

It was in the evening of the eve of Chinese New Year. We went to Suntec CT to have our meal. I swear that she was nt high in glucose~.. Perhaps too much pizza and 7-up!





It's our 1st to enter the FREE entry at the Fountain of Wealth. I didnt know it's FREE lah.. nguahnguahnguah.... sungguh innocent nonsense.





This was at somewhere in the Suntec, near Gloria Jeans area I guess. We were looking out for a place to chill out and have a cold drink. Elly and eLms enjoyed walking, laughing and dancing together coz that's nt many ppl ard us anyways~....

So you see ppl, my dotter might have put on a "Wanita Melayu Terakhir" mask infront of you coz this IS her trueself!

Anyways, earlier I sent her to school. While putting on her uniform, I spotted pinks on her body and some strands on her hair. She was playing with her PopArt Florescent Marker and got the stains. Thank goodness it came off easy. But to my astonishment I saw this when we were under the sun.


A cheap way to get ur hair highlight, people! Use PopArt Florescent Marker in Popular Bookstore. muekkekekeeke~ I've already prepared a bowl of water plus chlorox bleach to wash off the pinkish/purplish stain on her hair~~

No comments: