Friday, January 16, 2009

Here they are~

Another hour and 30 mins, I'll be fetching Elly fr school. The timid, soft spoken ala the Umi Mas (muekekekeke) has not open up yet and not friendly enough.


Say Hello to the bubbly and chubby Aliyah! She might be our long lost daughter. She's the one who, say hi to us when we reach, wave us gdbye when she's entering the class too and will led Elly to the classroom as well. This bubbly girl has a about a year younger chubby and not forgetting bubbly brother, Hazif. Earlier on, I was looking out for Elly and she waved at me with her PEMALU (reads:kwai kwai) face. Then I saw someone waved eagerly at me. I didnt respond back coz her bibik aka helper was infront of me carrying the tembam Hazif. But Aliyah shook her head and pointed to me. Bibik turned, saw me and smile. Oh, that wave was for me. Aaaaaah so I have 2 kids to look out for. The same incident occured when eLms send Elly to school too.



I asked her how to pronounce her name. And so it is Beaudia.

"Beau.. as in beautiful right?" I said
And she smiled cheekily.... Amboi pantang kene puji.. hahaha~

Both Beaudia and Aliyah are kinda close coz their helpers must have known each other for quite awhile. These two kiddos are very bubbly. And base on the picture on top, you can judge Elly by her pose.. ngehngehngeh.... I'll give her a month or so to be friendly. Or perhaps a year! muakakakka...

No comments: