Monday, August 18, 2008

1942~

I dont remember of posting any entries bout her birthday when I start blogging, did I? gosh!!...

Ydae, when she entered the hse back fr having dinner w/ my 4th bro n his wifey, I let make way for Elly to open the door. Quickly she sang out loud (and w/ her senyum malu)

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday untuk nyai Kam
Happy birthday to you~

I am proud tt Elly's engrish n malai vocab has widen. I would like to thank Playhouse Disney for all the English slangs and to TV3 and even SCTV or TVRI channels for the Malay and Indonesia words.

And today marks my Mak's 66th years oldie. And hope more to come. I wont buy any cakes lah and I'll quote.. Bukannya aku makan.. nanti kau ngan anak kau ajer makan... buahahahahaha.. ok wat tak mkn rugi wooh. Birthday w/o cake like meaningless la BUT taknak mkn tuh lain cerita ah... muohohohohoho Oh and presents pon mcm NOT ALLOWED.... and I'll quote again... Mahal² belik bukannya mak pakai, simpan la duit tuh... and Sape suro kau belik nih..? aiyooo kene marah ajer.. pehhhh~

Tonight not sure wats the plan ah... Might wanna ask her out but dektuh pon ada penyakit M jugak mcm kita² kat keje.. hahahaha..~

Anyways, I wish her gd health and rejekik memanjang. Benda ni tak ckp kat dia ah.. ni semua I talk to HIM only ah... coz I very shy one....

No comments: