Thursday, August 28, 2008

Anticipation~

Ramadhan is ard the corner, Syukur!... and everyone is waiting anxiously for it. I hope I can fast for the whole month of it InsyaAllah. Yes, some of you might think that it might harm the baby but insyaAllah, I will not push myself to the limit that I cant and will monitor the progress of my love in the tum². This is what I've been aiming for so long. A month of no menses! ihiksssss.... But I wish and hope I can achieve it.

Another thing that I've been waiting for. It was missed last year and I am determined not to have it miss this year. No celebration of course but I know that it'll be his OFF day on that day. Perhaps a mini celebration after his solat terawih. I was devastated coz I totally 4gotten bout it last year. I've always note on special occasions celebrated by my love ones but not last year. I blame myself for the negligence but he was fine bout it. It's gonna be on the 4th of September.


No comments: