Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ekh No Kidding yah~


You know, 4-5 yrs back I sat juz nxt to this Xerox printer which faced towards me. And there used to have another black & white printer nearby too.

To date, my workstation is still near a photocopier which most of the ppl come and use them every single day and every single minute. Lucky me that I am block off by a tall cupboards but tt doesnt mean there's no noise screaming out fr the photocopier. And so today, I am busy-in' myself printing out some papers. The black and white printer is at the other side of the office. I think I can easily give birth this time round since I've been mobile since morning to and from the printer heh...~

Seems tt I am addict to something. Something coming out fr the printer. The smell of it when it is bz printing the papers. And the smell of the hot papers vomited out fr the printer itself too. Aaaaahhhh syiokness.~ A kolig of mine nearly popped her eyes out when she heard me saying tt.

Oh nt only tt. Do u really love the smell of the cobbler's glue. Ekh actually cannot smell one rite haha.. but I love it. oh im no drug addict yah. And there's one more glue when those contractors used. Forgotten the name of it. Smells similar like the cobbler's glue too.

So there u have it - my nonsense!

No comments: