Monday, August 18, 2008

My baby is out!~

She suddenly crawled and asked for puting (reads:pacifier), and diapers. Her pink whistle is her victim becoming her pacifier. Then she baby talked to us. She crawled countless of times to seek our attention.


Nowadays, sleeping on her own is quite impossible. At the wee hrs, she'll cry like a baby, enters our room and wants me to sleep w/ her and she wont wanna sleep in our room when I am very lazy to move myself to hers. All these, I wonder, might be the attention that she's seeking till the baby is born. I often relate our daily life w/ the unborn baby. That she needs to share her toys and her bed and even sleep together on her sofa bed. There's times she has her frowning face but there's times that she would love to do it soon.

I would like her to adapt with the change soon. Anyways, she's soon to be or is now THE Kakak Elly. And for some who knows her well, pelokek dia... mak datoK hahahahaha tapi tuh pon I will slow talk to her and make her kind of think bout her actions~

Anyways, wat to do mengkudu. Not only the anak... the bapak pon tak kurang pon LOL!

No comments: