Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ola Ole Olu~

I am back fr nowhere! I am back, suppose to write somethin interesting but that, slipped off my mind. Where have I been??

*setep cheerleader yg tercampak² atas awangan and clap hands*
Gimme a B.... (echoes: B)
Gimme a U.... (echoes: U)
Gimme a S.... (echoes: S)
Gimme a Y.... (echoes: Y)
What do u get? .................... S.I.B.U.K!! woohooooo *claps sambil kaki ternaik²*

Oh that Miss bubblyrose laughed at me when she gotta know that I was bz... horhorhor.. very not me.. bz w/ the ad-hoc project and thank goodness it's over. and I've been occupied by the ad-hoc template for the online test and assessment papers and refreshed my memories on using Ms Word. Hey it's been a long time I touch that Ms Word. hehehee~ so how kering kontang my otak when I used it a few days back and thanx to Ms Ejekutip Seksis bubblylosiek for giving me a tip or two and for the laughter muohohohoho.

Updates on myself. Cheh notsayidivaorwat nak update ni semua. mieheheh ok ok .. my meet up w/ THE gynae was done last Sat at GlenE. Baby was a-okay no more breech but the tendency dia pusing² mcm gasing will be there. Everything is great (Alhamdulillah) and this baby might b a bit bigger. Nothing to worry bout it. Saw her face.. awwww she faces us and she has sharp features.

The fisherman-friend BIL of eLms bought for us a 2nd hand fish tank. mukekekekkeke coz we thot of buying a stand for the fish tank that he handed to us 2 weeks back but a week later he said he will buy for us the fish tank (2nd hand) as a gift. Oiitsss jadik ler rejekik. And 2mr he'll design the fish tank with a theme - Zen style. Ahhh i wonder how it'll turned out.

Next will be the Ellia MaiMai. Oh this toddler of mine is no longer toddler anymore - at a certain extend. Everything and anything must be done by her - by herself. And IF u've done it, u have to UN-do it so that she can do it. Get it? For instance, when she's out of the car, let her close it and not u. Else, she'll cry. Turn on/off taps, taking her cereal, takes off her clothes, open the door and anything must be done by her. I told my mum that she can be the helper aka maid in the hse ngehngehngeh. And it's been 2 weeks that she has not have her milk. "...Milk is for baby.." she said. So we try to give her alternatives like soya bean milk or milo and nxt I wanna try to give her Horlicks coz I love horlicks hehehe..

Back to the office environment. We have 25 ppl in the dept (or it's called Company) dats a huge intake after many took their leaves to other places. And I juz finished cleaning up the papers and do some labelling on the L-shaped folders for my own use. Now, the scripts are nicely place accordingly to their subjects and I am very satisfied! I am looking 4ward to a hearty buffet lunch meal nxt wednesday. Last mth was at Rice Table and nxt week will be at Penang Place. Hopefully the CEO wont make it nxt mth as it's Ramadhan lah... chian aku n 2 other malays here... *hears tummy growling* .. alamak gotta go... errr sonotexciting entry for now (as if the prev entries are as exciting ek!) heh... toodles ppl.

Lunch : Nasi + 2 telur ceplok masak ngan kicap w/ lada + bawang ... jadik ler dari rumah....

No comments: