Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Feels like a teenager~

Shusssh everyone.. I know it's my 3rd entry for the day. But I cant help it but keep on smiling bout this since morning.

If I am a teenager rite now, I feel ok to adore and have that feeligs towards artistes esp the handsome-s ones. But I am married and goin to have 2 kids and I am still feeling this way. I was surfing the net ydae bout this particular msian artiste. The last time that I saw him in the TV was quite long ago. I even mentioned to my Mak that he looks like one of my cuzzen who lives in JB. Saling tak tumpah babe!.

My craze for Nick Lachey lah, Abg Nuar Zain lah, Ari Wibowo lah are still there but not mucha impact in my life. Coz I know that my life is really preoccupied by my family. But somehow, I chance upon his story then voila! he's in my dream! I giggled la when I woke up coz so budak tahik Hokay! hahahaha

And I present to you the latest craze.... I know that my other half wudnt b bothered by my angan tak sudah craze coz he knows that even the hensem bayang pon i cant reach la!~~ hahaha so I shall see how long this craze gonna last...


Fahrin Ahmad

No comments: