Tuesday, July 29, 2008

After more than 24hrs~

Initially we thot we cant make it. But they survive!

Our amatuerish fishes in the tank. Thanx to elms fisherman-friend bro-in-law who gave us a tank with a pump, some neon tetra, some guppies, some sucker fish, some sand and some plants. We bought 2 potted plants [look at one of my senget pot plant, i do need to learn gardening fr my mak] and 10 cardinal tetra. There's nt much of a difference between the 2 tetras juz dat neon tetra is slightly smaller than the cardinal ones. More to come. I've been eyeing on the neon stones, neon coral and neon plants. muekekekkeke sungguh kental. But this will be gd for the time being.

These are the guppies

Elly's new hobby is to watch over the fishes and feed them every evening.
She'll get all excited and she'll tell us when the fishes merajuk. So I assume no more feeding the overfed fatty Koi at Suntec anymore.

These are the tetras still eating

The idea of raring tetra was there quite long ago. But what I really wanted was juz a big round glass bowl placed on the dining table with the tetras in it. Thats IT! ... But since there's xtra tank at my in-laws, the bil passed to us. Rejekik! I didnt know that fish tanks are THAT expensive, such as whicheva we pointed out often have a price tag of more than $200.... peeehhhh~ Oh not 4getting there's this small fish and there's orange stripe on the body which costs $3 each... aiyaahh If the fish can be cook Ikan Goreng Berlada when it pass away, I am ok to buy it kekekekeke. That kept me thinking if raring a stingray will be a gd idea. Then again, I wonder if I will be turn into a beetipool duyung [reads: mermaid] if I keep on watching the fishes. LOL!

No comments: