Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Like a Sticky Chewy Chocolate~


Your fave and mine and I am sure everyone simply love this!~

But I am not gonna talk bout this sinful dessert. This is more on my babe - Elly Maimai. We discovered that her imagination has widen. To the extend, I think she can be one good actress. She can imitate what my GP did to me during the ultrasound scan and the way she talks.



We replaced my phone at Mak's room the other day to Mak's previous telephone that she used in Clementi. And so the old phone passed away peacefully. Elly had her hands on the R.I.P phone and refused to let me throw it away. She finds it very very useful for her own use; to chat w/ her so-many-imaginary frens to, chatting w/ her atok Yem, nenek Ros and even to her ayah Mimi in the office. Then, she uses the phone receiver and place it on my tum² to hear the heartbeat [not 4getting the sound effects of "horse-running" aka heartbeat of the bebe] and to look at the bebe's features at the little LCD screen. I am not the only victim here, her Winnie the Pooh was one of her patients too. I didnt know that Winnie the Pooh can get preggy too. LOL!

She will talk to me the way how Dr MasAyu talks to me. Here it goes with her own dialogue....

"Bismillahirrahmannirrahim..." she utters softly.
".... awak tak boleh jalan banyak² ok... InsyaAllah, baby ok..." she said convincingly.

I have to control everytime she does that. That reminds me of a comedy drama acted by Khatijah Tan whereby she talked like one of the famous Malaysian ustazah. Enough of being a Doctor Elly, she uses the phone as a camera; capturing our pictures! It becomes endless and I believe she has tonnes of new ideas coming up soon.


But there is one thing that I thought will neva happen to her. She is now more sticky to me. Without me by her side, she'll be fine and will always loves her Ayah thaaaat very much. But when I am with her, she will deserted her ayah far away even not wanting to play with him. She'll get all cranked up juz bcoz her ayah loves to tease her. And I have to step in and tell her off to not to be rude to her ayah. But we know that she doesnt mean to behave that way. Her ayah on the other hand..... tak abis² menyakat! I admit that I have 2 kids in the house now, they will scream on top of their lungs and the little kid will often feels piss off. *shakes head*

Nowadays, Elly wakes up b4 Im gone to work and she'll cry loudly. She'll asked me to go to her room and po-pok her back to sleep. Till I think she's gone back to sleep, I tiptoed out of the room, but hey that's only the trick to make me not to go to work. Mak often becomes the bad person to drag her back to the hse when she refuses to let me go. Somehow, I dont feel pressured and guilty at all. I dont feel the stress of leaving her behind. I can hear her cry when I walked down the stairs. Of course, my heart ached a bit but I juz let it go. If u combine that scenario with a background of emo songs aka jiwang retak gila lagu, pasti korang nangis! ... and termasok saya sekali! kihkihkihkih....

No comments: