Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Breech~

When I did the scanning, the baby's head was on my right. Then suddenly, it swimmed to my left. And when the GP called up, she said the picture shows that the baby was in a breech position. Hokay, shud I feel scared or worried bout it? I was quite calmed as I was that bz and stayed for the night w/ the rest of the co-workers to rush out the project. Keep a look-out ppl at Popular Bookstore *oops enterframe the marketing plak*

But when the msg was passed to the other half, and when being qn whether it's a bad thing, I suddenly fear... fear for the worst. I googled for it. And it's a sign too early to say negative things bout my 20-odd weeks old baby. Hmm I wonder y do I feel scared. True enough this is my 1st to hear it for my own pregnancy.



C-sect!?? errrr hokay, I know one of the x-kolig is gonna do it 2mr. I fear becoming a fish as my tummy will be sliced *faints*.

Like I said on my prev post, I still have the jitters to go thru to the labour suite altho it's a nice place to chill in. So right now, I will try to talk to the honey in the tummy.





pregnant

No comments: