Monday, July 07, 2008

The Birthday Surprise~

Me and elly had to travel to the western side of Sg on my bdae. Thank goodness that toddler of mine was well-behaved. She didnt sleep (ok I lie!). She slept when the Radiologist was half-way scanning the tum². Reason for having that short nap was it's freezing cold in the room.

My hp got all hyped out; my msg tones kept ringing since morning. Thanx for the well-wishes pipol for my Three-Oh-dear-bdae. Ekh don laff ah. I noe some of u are in the late twenties. Yr turn will arrive soon, ehehehe ok I am being childish here.

Measurements for the baby was almost done. For the 1st time in my life, I've neva encounter or watch in any net or teevee that the baby was hyperactive. Know what that baby did?? The baby was kicking or doing it's cycling motion w/ its legs. Cheh... I will blame Ellia for it as she's now into minimising the size of her bunchit tum².

I was told to come back 1/2 hr later so that the Radiologist could get the measurement for the spine. And when we wanna peek at the beetipool face, it hid w/ its hand, errr ok that' sooo ellia when she's in my tum² too. But at this very moment, the Radiologist, confidently told me the gender of the baby. Whaaaoohh honey, she's soo confident that she wouldnt wanna chk twice. Hokay, everyone have been giving us the same answer but me and elly has similar answer to it and we got it CORRECT. Mother and sister instinct!?? haha

Hokay, presenting to u the gender of it. My hyperactive baby and I once thot that my tummy was having wind the whole damn time. peeehh~~



Ok la, to those who got the answer wrong or was waiting for the Baby Boy news, fret not. Lemme have a double, triple or even quadruple confirm yach. hehehe Lucky me and elms have no preference in the baby's gender. We're definitely contented and thank Allah for the gift from HIM.

Ok, I think I have shivers to think bout the fact that I nid to go to that Labour Suite again. Hopefully it's gonna b 3 hrs again and a very fast one. Insya Allah!

No comments: