Monday, July 07, 2008

We did it~

So everyone prolly have it. So everyone have been talking bout it. So we dont even bother to have it coz we thot it's a hassle and it's the same ol' same ol' thingy. But ydae, we felt like having it. Me and eLms. I thot of registering ellia to it too hahaha! Nonsence~


Ahh I hope it's not like my friendster which I really really dont bother to make any effort to do anything to it. It's faceless and the only reason that I register myself to it coz I juz wanna KpO ard to look at my frens ahaha.. so now, I try to make an effort like what I've been doing to my Blogspot, Multiply and even my Fotopages (dis one, long long neva update liaos)

So if u do own a Facebook, add me.. muekekeke.... now, now, I am trying to figure out how to use the facebook which is less than 24hrs old.

No comments: