Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's a BIG deal to us! trust me~

During the 6 years when the company is developing, we're fighting hard but somehow, we were often defeated. During that 6 years a lot of trial and errors had been made, and somehow most of it was not a success. But we stay strong. New faces, swapping ppl, and me coming back.

Yday and today, each and everyone have hold on to the letter. I was not pinning high hopes to own the letter. I barely reach 12 mths since I make a comeback since Nov 2007. But mine was a special case and out of goodwill [they said] they handed me the letter. The trusts that stays strong, I think.


I am glad that I stayed put with my decision which I had to make the other time. I am thankful to Allah for the things that happen. This is what they call, rezeki Allah!

No comments: