Thursday, July 03, 2008

Used-to-be a Special Day~

And so today is another day which will left a tingling feeling to me. And at that very moment, it was happy to us and still is. We started off dating at Rendevous Hotel, *chetttt wait ah don tink anyhow*, we ate at that mediterranean restaurant to celebrate my besday. *damn i often 4get its name larh, coz now no more, own by one of the football player* So, the nxt day, we were gerpren-boipren la.. *blushes*

Since this celebration has long forgotten coz he's not the romantic type ah.. or I shall rephrase it as.. he oftens 4gets or he will neva remember la. Even my bday he was unsure whether it was on the 2nd or 3rd. Ok, he'll kill me if he reads this ngehngehngeh.

But for me, I often remember at least I know that this day is somewhat special to me. Coz he came into my life lah. errr wait am I being so mushy, no rite!!!??

So, I shall and will ask him later if he remembers what happen on this very day or not. And I can betcha that he'll have to think real hard and have that unsure-face. LOL! Honey, a Happy 7th Anniversary Hitch or Gerpren-Boipren Day. errr is there such word... wateva la hehehe..

No comments: