Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Apa ada pada nombor?~

My last chk-up with the GP was a fine one. Even Mak commented that everyone can hear our laughter fr the room. Maklom last meet-up w/ the dearest doctor. B4 I went in, I took a number fr the clinic and off I went for my hearty breakfast at my pebelet Clementi Ave 2. Roti Prata lorrhh wat else and I had a nice hot tahuey! Elly and Elms enjoyed their breakfast w/ me. Mak on the other hand, went back home for a while to collect some stuffs.

In the clinic, there's no patient and I was glad. The GP saw me while washing her hands and asked me to come in. But the clinic asst wanted to take my weight. *dlm hati pasti kata, dah naik dah naik ahh...* I was shocked when I peered down. Very shocked! Then the clinic asst offered to carry my bag which I sling on my hand. The weight went down. 3 kilos ppl.. yes 3 kilos! I wondered what did I bring on that day. I looked in my bag, and ermm not much... seriously... Both me and the clinic asst smiled bout the scenario.


Last mth when I visited her, I put on 2 kg and she gave me that how-come-that-muchoffat face. I gave her an innocent look of coz. "The previous mth I lost at least 300grams, u noe...." I told her. And for last week, I lost another 400grams and she told me to eat more. Adeehhh doctor nih!

Tapi, looking at the numbers, I hope I wont gain that much. I cant really recall how much I gain when I was having Ellia but I know it's near to that 7! And I lost some, thanx to breastfeeding, for at least 3 mths to my ideal weight. And so, if my weight touches the lucky 7 .. I have to do some xtra work to loose them down during confinement. *jots down in notebk*

Tapi the question is... why was my bag that heavy!? There's my purse....i think too many nonsense papers larh... my handphone... ermmm and and.. now I cant recall what I brought.. haizzz..

No comments: