Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Anticipating~

Now now, this is the moment that I've been waiting for. Last Fri, I rcved a letter from the government. So that's it; it's confirm that I will b changing my Identification Card. wahahahha... Hokay, u shud not b wanting to look at my current ones. It's so retro-ish, boyish with that curly short hair and that chubby face. U'll not even recognise that it's me. Coz now Im cuter, in a way. *pose like Madonna*

So lemme see, how do I wanna pose in the passport size picture, aye, can I or shud I? Thick powdered face, eye-shadow here and there, false lashes, some colours on the cheekbones and perhaps a touch of my fave MAC lipgloss. Voilaaa!! ngehngehngeh. The FAQ of passport taking photo that often lingers in my mind; shud I put on a smirk face or my fake smile!? Alright alright, so I need to be au de naturale bout it else if one day, an officer who chks on my identification, will not b able to recognise me too.

By the way, receiving that letter somehow tells me something. Eeerrrr that Im goin to THAT age, darling! Ydae, Paman Penasaran aka Kudut Boss gave me the card fr the organization. He has that Ernie fr Sesame Streets lafter; kerkerkerkerker, and handed me the card. "...One year older..." he smiled. peeehhh~~

2mr, I'll be on leave and coincidentally I have an appointment at Jurong East, hokay, at ard 2pm. To meet the Radiologist, whoelse! Far u say.. yah damn rite. And the visiting to the Gynae will be done soon at GlenE, yeap I chose a gynae who's Dr MasAyu's former lecturer. So eLms will have to go to work and I shall have elly to accompany me there. Mother-Daughter Bonding Day! I wish and pray that she'll not sleep during her journey and I will pack some activity books for her so we can enjOy on our way in the bus and train rides. Oh how I wish that I have a license rite now.

For now, lemme enjoy the pre-besday celebration myself. *throws confetti*

No comments: