Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And so I flared up~

I came back near to 7pm. Saw makcik sebelah and her grandson, elly and mak, the 2 doors neighbour's grandson and another girl playing at the corridor. The grannies were bz chatting away. I smiled looking at the kids playing together and hurried in as I was hungry. What's new huh??

Then I moved ard the hse aimlessly and smiled at elms who came back earlier than me, watching Ezora at TV3. I head to the kitchen and saw water trickled at the kitchen window. Then a gush of water came in. By that point of time I was looking up and of coz, I dont have the chance to "tepis" the water larh.. I was angry .. really angry.

I http://planetsmilies.net/angry-smiley-1542.gif nagged
that very loud and tried to slam the windows shut! While shutting the windows, I saw the makcik or kakak washing her windows!... Then I nagged and nagged again. The windows were wet and part of the kitchen near the window were wet too.

While elms performed his maghrib and me showered, mak who had done her prayers was w/ elly at her room watching tv. Then came a salam a few times. It's the husband and wife came down and apologise. Mak said,

suaminya kata..."maaf cik, anak cik ada..."
mak replied, "anak cik solat.. kenape?"
suaminya, "maaf cik tadi isteri saya tgh cuci tingkap sebab ada taik burung jadi rasanya termasok rumah anak cik ye..."

Mak said, the wife thot kalau petang rasanya takder ape²... I and elms were puzzled ape maksudnya takder ape²? u mean kalau petang u can simbah the whole baldi of air ke? tak nampak ke jiran bawah nyer tingkap terbukak. And imagine dorang cuci bekas taik burung and it'll drop to my window and God knows that it did splash some on my face earlier.

I flared up coz the kitchen/balcony was wet and the windows wet tuh I don wanna comment much. But if u wanna wash the taik burung pon, jgn lah mcm nak cuci satu dapor. Juz use a little of ur soapwater and do the clean up. If midnite comes, kau nak simbah, simbah la kan.. I wont know who's the culprit but I will nag of coz. Aiyoooo. Lucky us that we did not open the 3 windows but only 2. 1 of them were close coz our washing machine is place there so we wont want any liquid to touch that electrical product.

But of coz, if I was there when they came down, I would apologise for getting angry too but u cant blame me for that la. haizzz..~

No comments: