Friday, June 27, 2008

Sepak [sey-pak]

So I know that the Euro Soccer fever is here. Didnt know that it cud actually got in2 the dotter, I tink. She likes to play w/ her soccer ball and nowadays, she threw her ball into her small bucket ala netball... sape jadi tukang pegang bucket, the amma and the appa la... who else rite... we try to hold it fr same eye level as her and than we try to bring it higher and higher.

Right now, Elly noes how to tell me what others conveyed to her. So whoeva bullied her or talked bad bout someone and if she overheard, confirm dia bilang ngehngehngeh

So ydae nite while watching the teevee, she asked permission to sit on my lap. hahaha yes she asked permission to that. I will always said no coz I will feel uncomfortable ard that tum² of mine. And so I let her sat on my lap.

"umi mas, nyai kam kata sepak [reads:sey-pak]..." she said.

I didnt get what she's trying to convey coz I was watching the teevee. So I asked her again.

"nyai kam kata sepak. kuku elly panjang...ngok ni..." she showed her 10 fingers.

I juz burst out laffing loudly while elms was surprised coz he didnt hear the conversation. I teared larh.. coz tak bley tahan ketawa... ape lei buat.. Sepit kuku dia ckp sepak kuku.... astaga maulana....

No comments: