Thursday, June 05, 2008

Growing~

Rasanya, korang ingat my gaji is as much as the total amt of the things on my desk? kekeke jgn teka ek.. buang karen. MAC tuh dah tentu² mahal. Sungguh FAT hope nak dpt gaji sebusat itu.

So I got the flat skrin monitor and place MAC cpu nicely at my side. My 3-tier trays had shifted to the other side. Now, isnt it much neater? Oh that thing on top with kain Ungu ala Barney is my RODE Podcaster microphone. Senjaga tutup, musim sejuk gini kan. In fact, initially I was scared to expose Rod [nama timangan, dekni jantan kot] but it's ridiculous to put him at the back of my Dell skrin. And another reason was I am afraid that it might get stolen. Alhamdullillah so far, it's doing fine there, iye tak Rod? ngehngehngeh. Oh itu Superman not mine.. That belongs to the person opposite on my right plak.

Oh Oh Oh... latest news... I have to bid gdbye to my DELL skrin and CPU who had gone thru all these yrs with me. Thank you for being the guinea pig when I downloaded all those songs and somewhat u might get some virus..errrkkkk.... Come nxt Monday, we're gonna have new PCs ngehngehngeh ACER i think. Oh I've yet to print out pictures of wat I wanted coz my printer at home, refused to print out the 4R size photo paper. chettt buang karen! apeke heh dia nak tuu? mintak tukar baru jugak? adeehhhhh~ nxt week jugak nak kasi hias my area.. cheh wats wrong with me 2dae?

Paman [my boss], was quite bz telling the secretary to clear here and there. The reason this MAC was pushed nearer to my side was coz nxt Monday, a new designer will be joinin the force. So he'll be sitting nxt or membontot me ler... That makes me the only rose amongst the thorns in the designer grp... ihikks. walopon ku bukan designer pong.

2mr plak, there'll b another person joinin and that person will sit opposite on my left and come nxt Monday too, 3 more ppl [exclude the designer] will follow suit. Department is growing for sure, thanx to the new CEO cum our indirect boss jugak. He's the one who's bringin' all his kuncu² ni ler.

I heard that the training rm behind me is gonna b demolished and make way for my dept.. Biar betiK.. don tell me the CEO is gonna sit ard here mah. Can he sit still at the EJEKETIP area nun jauh sana? Kang kat sini dorang cuma buat normal cubicle mah. sheeeeeeessh.


anyways...


p/s: smlm dinner ngidam mkn mee soto jadi bawak semua org rumah [only elms, elly, mak and me jek] gi Bedok Corner mueekekkekeke. Baru nari mood baik

No comments: