Monday, June 02, 2008

I was thaaaat close larh!~

aahhh ermm I cant jump in excitement now. I feel a bit awkward now. I cant get my mind off thinkin bout it. The pair! We had a long walk. And we went back satisfied but there's this magnetic wave that kept pulling me. But I need to be practical bout it. If I could, I would juz hug them or sleep with them or even better, bring them to the office and display them on my desk.

I am thaaat close. 98% to be precise. And eLms was encouraging me to have them - to buy them. And a further discount of 15% off! I wish I wish I can hide them in the bag or juz x-changed them with my worn out flats. And the only size left was 10. Oh now u noe how gigantic and so-omputeh my feet is yach! It's not easy to buy shoes of my size and if there is, it would cost a bomb for a nice, sleek and chic' shoes.

Dragging ourselves to Sg Xpo Hall 7 were dreadful. It was at the other side of the Xpo mind you. When we'd done our shopping, we walked like penguins. Ellia was not spared too, she asked Ayah Mimi, w/ that cheeky malu face to have her carried.

Yes yes!! My eyes were set at Guess shoes; Golden Brownish. It was bout 6inches and I grabbed it and wore it. Ahhhh it so gd to be that tall. A lil' more centimetres and I'll be as tall as my 1.8m eLms. To my surprise, it fits! The last few pairs of size 10. For that high, I can normally wear a size 9 coz it's like menjinjit-style and it's a covered shoes, hokay. I had one fr BATA which I had worn twice. But this sexy babe really seduce me. But I had to let it slip off my mind. Think bout it. I will be able to wear them like in 2009. And with a baby in tow, errrr at least I can have an excuse to let eLms carry the baby yach, I doubt that 6inches chica will do any justice. I bid the shoes gdbye... very sad sad lorh~ And now, gila bayang. Still lingering in my mind. vad to do, mengkudu! I so miss high heels shoes.

No comments: