Friday, May 30, 2008

Kapo, Kapur, Kapoor~

I need help.

Kapur that our neneks and atoks used for sireh and our mothers' used it to fry banana fritters - how do u translate it in English? Or there isnt any translation.

Me and 2 other colleagues were talking in the car and suddenly I mentioned bout kapur that I used during my confinement days. I think most of u must have practise them during the confinement days or the best juz a practise to easily loose those baby fats.

The 2 colleagues of mine were shocked that I used the big green lime [skin is rough texture] and kapur to shed off the baby fats in the tum². Whell that pt of time, my tummy suddenly has visible dark marks horizontally near the navel area. So the makcik and kakak urut suggested to cut the green lime into half and smudge some kapur on it and juz spread them on the tum². Squeeze out the lime juice while spreading. Then take a lengthy cloth and wrap ur tum² tightly. Corset for tum² oso possible but have an xtra cloth to put in between so that u will not dirtied ur precious and expensive corset.

So the reason for kapur is like a bleach to me heh.... One of my fren who was getting married that time asked me for a tip. Coz she told me her armpit had unsightful black marks - i wonder y too. So I juz gave her that tip. Err seems to work la but not that much coz she didnt do it religiously. Furthermore, it's nearing to her wedding day and she was bz... pfffttt~

I wonder if it's the cause of that roll-on thingy or she put on talcum powder on her not-dry-armpit. *shrugs*

Then again, how to translate it. If no translation, will tell them to say KAPUR at kedai mamak sua!



edit as @ 2:23pm

As I was surfing ard, stumbled upon this.... also known as Lime Stone Paste

No comments: