Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Top 2~

Last Saturday morning, we went to Dr MasAyu to listen to the baby's heartbeat. Heh! It's quite soft and the momentum was normal and a few seconds later, the heartbeat became fast. Elly who was with her Ayah Mimi was in silence. B4 that, she accompanied Nyai Kam in the doc's room as Nyai Kam needs to have her regular check-ups. Then she stayed again to be with us after our number is called. I have 2 more sessions with the Dr till she has to give me away.

Now, I have listed out the names of the gynae situated in GlenE. OK OK, so I live in the East and EastShore Hospital is very practical and is very logical. But I am bias [as being a Western-er for such a long time]. Anyhooos, I prefer GlenE, it's like a hotel room, nice and cosy. Another reason why I chose GlenE again coz it's near my workplace. Even eLms' who's working at the Gulf War can easily zoom out to GlenE faster than to EastShore, ada paham? InsyaAllah, nearer tot he due date, I will stay at my mum's, I think, like the other time.

Last year, I was about to have my pap smear checked with my prev gynae. But tak sempat nak jumpa, I gotta noe that she juz passed away. I heard from my x-kolig that she suffered fr cancer. Dr MasAyu who's gynae was the late Dr Mitra, was saddened by the news too. And so now, I am [again] sourcing out for female gynae at GlenE. And so I am down with 2. I saw lotsa mixed comments fr the forummers but hey, I hope I chose the best! I hate head-hunting larh.

No comments: