Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rain Rain come again Everyday~

Ho Ho Ho.. dats wat I am wishing for. I cant get enough of the chill weather. I rather have it cold or juz gloomy day will be fine. Oh I better pray that it'll not rain this Sat as we're goin for the family BBQ at East Coast.

Rainy days somehow reminds me the days that I was at the cold country. I wish I can stay longer and perhaps forever. But I cant have snow in Singapore. If there is, well, u're gonna noe what's gonna happen nxt! God forbid!

I wish I wish it's gonna be rainy nowadays~~

Now, lemme rewind back the days elly loves and still loving this song. She loves the song fr Barney too which he sang the rain song. Even I am hook onto it. Ekkhhh, do u noe that I used to hate Barney but somehow not now. It really teaches elly to sing various songs which I tink I cant do so.

Presenting to you, Elly-hanna with the song Umbrella, in July 2007. Oh it's impromptu la. Some of u might have watched it in my Video section or at the youtube. Do enjOy again yach!





No comments: