Thursday, May 22, 2008

BAAAHHHHHHH~

Ok make way everyone... stay clear! I am giving this blogspot a gd blow!!! I mean.. CPR to be precise. Doncha be mentel thinkin nonsense yah missy!~ ngehngehngeh...

Hey wait... I am juz trying out here if this blogspot can cross blogging to another world in the Multiply. Hey notsayidonhaveanyworktodo hokay! It's juz dat it's been a while I doodle woodle this thingy... errr sungguh karatz my coding mengoding till I have to seek help fr my IT expert Cik Bed aka Plinak.

Time check: it's gonna be 2 hrs since I robek²kan.. salinkan baju si Bloggie ni... the template colour if lahh Red kan bagus... tapi takper... Beggars cannot be choosers aite....~

Why the hell do I wanna start over the blogspot? Ahhh sebab mcm takder keje nak carik keje byk gituQ.... Anyways, it's a bit of a waste if I let go this Bloggy as it's like my 1st cintan gituq ok.

So yah.. juz a quickie fr here. I didnt even get to play my online game juz bcoz of Blogspot. Darrrn... code nyer pasal lah ni... yet to meddle again... haizz.. till some other time...

ur Loving Bibik... ;P

2 comments:

Idah said...

ewah ewah! welcome back to the blogspot world.. haha

mystikaldeaver said...

ngehngehngeh.... ni semua kamu nyer pasal ;P