Friday, May 30, 2008

She's happy and I am too~

I was shocked when I accidentally changed the SCV channels to Channel 34; Playhouse Disney. Hey! I could watch it! But I didnt even subscribe it. But I let it be and will see how long will it showcase. Funny that I didnt even receive any news fr Starhub [ I thot!]. Then came in the bill the following week. No xtra charges xcept for the GST increament a few mths back larh. Aiyoo fr $97++ to $100++ chett.. ni semua gara² Sports Channels. Heh, but I wont terminate it as I am freak at watching Wrestling; regardless TNA or WWE.

So i have the urge to check my email the other day. Bertepek emails that I have not read. Kerkerkerker. So this particular email fr Starhub saying that Playhouse Disney is added for FREE... muahahahaha tak sia² tak subscribe the other time, maleeehhh. Now, I am wishing upon a star, that Asian Food Channel and Discovery Home & Health will be added FREE too.


Since the toddler loves to watch it, I let her. But she nearly conquered it the whole day. Especially nite time when the daddy wants to watch it. While elms wanted to have his bath, I will change it to her fave channel then he said out loud,

"alaaaaaaaaa, apesal tukar cartoon."

I shushed him and said that I had given her the time frame. Of coz she will get all monyok when I changed it back. But I coaxed her larh.

This morning while I was preparing to head off to work, she was awake. She accompanied me during my make-up session, sat and chat along. Since she's well-behaved and the other day, Mak told me to change to that particular channel so that she can easily switch on the TV, I excitedly rewarded her that. Her face lighted up and quickly helped me to switched on the TV.

She's too excited till she 4got to salam and bid me gdbye immediately. hahahaha.... I am glad she's feeling the way she was dis morning. I am!

No comments: