Thursday, May 29, 2008

My review~

I was preoccupied in the kitchen that I missed out 2 bands performed. Lucky me, I hurried to watch it and managed to catch the other 3 groups.

FATSKUNKS - that guy on the xtrreme left looks very familiar; ITE DOVER is it?

I did enjoy their performance... Overall ok la since the 1st performance that they've made.


CUCU DATOK MERAH

From the very 1st episode, they seem to have lotsa fans out there. But quite a disappointment for the vocalist side. And ydae's performance a bit dreadful larh. I think dorang ni over-rated lorh... The vocalist hanchusss! If it's gonna go on like this and if they were the Final 3, I have no surprise for it~ [cheh mcm mana nyer pro ajer bebual]


HELVEN

From 6 to 4 ppl. Wooohoo, I really love those 3 Gothic Jap Anime image that they portray. Nice hair colour which suit their skintone. And if the camera did a close up, i think their face is smooth than mine! adeeehhh... Look at the guy 2nd fr left, ada iras² Jamal Abdillah sei or a handsome Vampire ngehngehngeh.... But a bit of disappointment larh. The vocalist oso hanchus this time round! And bad bad choice of song. Mahu kene feel babe! But seriously, I hope Helven will not be voted out nxt week ah... aiyooooo hanchus hati Bibik if I didnt get them to perform ngehngehngeh.

So waiting for nxt week. One of my ITE skoolmates, fr Rancour will be performing. ngehngehngeh lagik. And wait! I even cant wait the performance fr the vocalist of Knightwings. aduuuiiii dah mcm rockers early 90s. His high pitch very the nyarings mcm cengkeriks.....~

No comments: