Thursday, June 26, 2008

You wanna try it?~

I am always amuse by people who are left-handed. It really amaze me if someone can write with both hands. One of my secondary school female teacher can write with both. I realise that I will have that feeling of "aaawwwww" u noe when I see someone write using his/her left hand. Some of my close family members are a lefty. One of my nephews was a lefty wen he was young but was train to use his right. Shhheeeeesshh! My mum able to carry heavy stuffs for a longer period of time using her left than her right.


I've noticed since young that Elly loves to do things using her left regardless while feeding herself w/ a spoon. We often remind her to use her right only while eating. But somehow it always slip off her mind. A few months back, I tried to teach her to write. We started off with vertical, horizontal, slanted lines and curves. Not 4getting I use my lefty to do colouring with her. "...dont touch the lines.." I reminded her so that she'll colour it nicely and not beyond the lines.

I find it a bit difficult as being a right-handed person for years, it's a tough job to teach her. But I tried and well, my handwriting is as good as Kindergarten kids ngehngehngeh. I try to concentrate while holding her hands and write. Only to imagine it's mirror-like errr get wat I mean.


Thanx to the dotted lines from the books so I juz plainly follow it. But sometimes the sequence of writing is totally wrong. You know, like the letter O, somehow I started it from right to left. My right brain, wake up puuuhhlissssss!

It is somewhat an experience to me. At last I have no nonsense excuses to use my left hand to write. You'll neva know that I might master it one day... miehehehehe.

And so in the office, a few of them tried to use their mouse using their lefty. And as you might've guess. I've tried it too. Not bad larh... coping.. very well! But sometimes, the right hand gatal meraba the right side of the keyboard to search for the tetikus. LOL!

Wish me luck to teach that toddler of mine to write hor....

No comments: