Friday, June 06, 2008

X-squeeze me~

I had no prob when I was carryin elly when she's in my tum². But u will say again and again. All pregnancy different hor.

The other day, we saw for a few times advertisement of Palmer's Butter Formula. Cheh mcm tahu ajer I ni preggy. My x-kolig used to gave me some and I applied it in my tum². But as usual, I am not dat discipline larh. But everything went fine. Even eLms told me to buy that cream wen he saw the preggy lady massage her tummy using that. But I declined as I dont tink I nid it.

I beg to differ! I think I nid it! The tum² have been itching and I thot it's pretty normal. But lookin at the red rash, heh, I think I nid to do something bout it. Hey I don want any scars on my tum². Neither do I want any stretch marks. Some say Baby's Olive Oil will do and less expensive. But is this pretty ok?


They say it might help to reduce the itchiness. Since when I last applied I have nothing to complain so I have no comments on this product. I just apply it coz my x-kolig had passed it to me. How wow? Any other suggestions?






pregnant

No comments: