Thursday, June 19, 2008

There she goes~

We managed to visit her in the ICU at TTSH. I was lost of words. I was trying my best not to cry but tears welled in my eyes.

She was once described as the "garang" lady once upon a time. That day, she was fragile. When I kissed her hand, I can feel only her skin and her bones. She was in tears. She shook her head once a while and tears rolled down. I wonder, if she's trying to say that she's not feeling comfortable w/ the oxygen mask on or she might wanna say that she's not sure if she can live that long. Time's ticking. And the family had made some decisions. She's in a critical condition.

And so ard 3ish am, 17th June 2008, the children were rushed down to the hospital. She was pronounced dead that morning. She passed away while sleeping.

Al-Fatheha to our grandma, Rohani Binti Abdullah.

No comments: