Friday, June 20, 2008

More than words~

A few weeks back, I was on the way back fr work. While sitting in the bus, the driver tuned to a chinese radio station which has a mix of english-chinese songs.

Then, this song was aired. How can u 4get this great song. I gotta noe it like in my secondary school days i think. Memories yah!




While singing to myself softly, I felt something moving in the tummy. I was not aware till the 2nd slight movements came in. It moved while I was singing the ending of these few lines.

Now Ive tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close dont ever let me go

I smiled and I guess that the baby must've reached out to touch me. Just a gentle touch; a slight one to b precise.

Come everyone say......... aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~




pregnant

No comments: