Wednesday, July 12, 2006

aint toothLess anymore, n more things to handle~

...i'd saw her small teeth growing slooooooooooowly at the bottom gum
...i was excited, even called up elms to tell bout it
...heh!! wat da....?
...neways im proud dat she's gonna hev teeth soon
...im bidding gdbye the nick Toothless Babe
...kau byk berjasa nick ihik ihik ihik
...n not only dat, my nick as The Momma of the Toothless Babe pon wakadam!
...nehmind i shall use it back again if i hev another child! when is dat??? tungguuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...!

...so That's it!
...an entry of riwayat Toothless Babe

the name game
so i wanna try dis so-called tongue twister song *inhale..~~ sampai mendada mcm kak Pah*

Elmy!
Elmy, Elmy bo Belmy Bonana fanna fo Felmy
Fee fy mo Melmy, Elmy!

Lieya!
Lieya, Lieya bo Bieya Bonana fanna fo Fieya
Fee fy mo Mieya, Lieya!

Elly!
Elly, Elly bo Belly Bonana fanna fo Felly
Fee fy mo Melly, Elly!

Come on everybody!
I say now let's play a game
I betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name
The first letter of the name, I treat it like it wasn't there
But a B or an F or an M will appear
And then I say bo add a B then I say the name and Bonana fanna and a
fo
And then I say the name again with an F very plain
and a fee fy and a mo
And then I say the name again with an M this time
and there isn't any name that I can't rhyme

more stuffs in mind
...i hev tons of things in my mind
...im excited on wats happening now & ongoing
...projects, proposals, taking up courses.. my GOD! im not sure if i can handle...BUT
...insya-Allah if i can find time i can do it! i believe in myself dat i always strive to be a betta person *cheh cheh cheh* masok bakul angkat sendiri sei

p/s: im wondering why im quite energetic dis week.. power ranger tepiskan power dorang ke??

No comments: