Thursday, July 27, 2006

tetel a.k.a Title

...the memo was being passed ard...
...i saw my name ..
...yah i got promoted, Alhamdulillah
...fr Media Asst to Senior Media Asst
...for more den 6yrs ive been holding da posts since my prev company....
...im satisfied w/ da increment too; tho there's no performance bonus... shucks!!

...But the tetel Senior sounds Old to me heh... cerewet plak
...so as zanak said chg to Seniorita instead....
...i agreed of coz
...now i self-declared myself
...Seniorita Media Asst
...kewl aite!

...2mr im taking my Annual Leave
...phonics lesson to attend for 3 stret days
...yeap peeps its till Sun
...to my dear hubster, thanx for paying part of da course too
...u r da dearest!!
....2mr n Sat dia sanggop tear da OPC coupon juz to send his lurvely dovey wifey to da course.. auuuww how sewwiiit!! *don puke else i whack you!*
...ihik ihik ihik

...to the MMVD peeps, don mish me very muchie as im goin for a day
...but Losiek da siang² amek leave nxt mon & tues to recuperate... how lurvely *rolling eyes* tinggalkan kita semuer .. huwaaaaaaaaaaaa
...hev a great weekend peeps...

No comments: