Tuesday, July 04, 2006

the habiT~

...some may possess dis
...others may treat it as redundant as, 'who wanna look in ur closet?'
...some may drive others to the wall
...i noe i do
...im driving elms to the wall too, literally ihik ihik ihik

...ydae nite i was a harworking lady
...after elly slept ard 930, i hev some energy left
...my clothes were all over da place in da closet
...i or mostly elmy, juz chucked 'em in last 2 weeks wen da new closet arrive
...due to da femalas-ness, i postponed da deadline to tidy it up
...but i noe i cant bear to look at da mess every single day

...i brought every single damn thing out
...once i start i can neva stop, i even had a chance to watch CID on Channel8 too
...fold it, hang it, arrange it... *i tink i can hev a garage sale for elms' t-shirts, berlambak you*
...not only dat!.....

...i hev a habit dat i cant possibly throw it away, thanx to my momma
...wen i fold da clothes or hang it, i let it b in da same range,
...i.e. lingerie one side, baju rumah (read:home-clothes) *but no baju butterplai ah* in one group, ....
...pants hang on a hanger, skirts on the other hanger...
...and arranging of the hangers muz b in similar color n shorter blouse/tops will b hang infront of the longer ones
...n no hanging of inside-out clothes puhlisssss!
...u see! who can tahan one!!
...guess wat? i usually clean my closet every once a mth or once every 2 mths.. mcm tarak kerja lain ekh
...if only P.Ramlee still alive n there's a re-make of his movie Musang Berjanggot, konsperm akaQ dpt tawaran jadi character Puspa Wangi
...same goes wen i hang my clean laundry
...clothes peg muz b in da same color den followed by another color ..
...white t-shirts 1st den i'll hang the rest according to my specifications *dis is not listed down tho*..
...b4 all these happen, my momma used to nag n nag bout da way i hang my laundry n clothes in the closet n not 4getting the way i fold my clothes too
...da nagging do help me to improve my folding of coz..
...n da habit stays w/ me

...some may find it irritating, yeah sometimes i wonder y im like dis
...mayb my mom teach me to b too organise
...i can b neat n tidy at some point, but im too organise
...no worries, in future too i will teach my children to b organise

...hopefully dis entry wont make my frens stay away fr me
...i can b a good part-time housekeeper too, you noe! *you wish! keh keh keh*

No comments: