Monday, July 31, 2006

current: weekend mood~

...yes yes yes! im sleepy
...da chill weather really driving me nuts.. i shud b sleeping rite now
...da weekends were superb but i don hev enuf sleep

...phonics crash course it was
...it aint dat easy to pronounce words w/ all da intonations here n there
...der comes the transcriptions too... my LORD! how tough it is
...but im still in da process of learning

...n suddenly there's impromptu speech
...alamak! lagik rabak.. im so nervous dat im not sure whether i answered him correctly
...da mcm beauty pagent kau tau tak, tipah! but minus off da 'world peace'
...ok, but dat didnt dampened my spirit to go on to make my Lesson Plan Presentation
...its tough i muz say, but he did only point out my only mistake which is writing Upper Case
...durghh, ku baru terperasan wen i finished my presentation
...i did wrote down LOWER CASE..but aderkah itu typo or nervous!?? orh BoY!
...overall im quite happy by my presentation

...now nid to finish up d assignments to hand up to Singapore n the UK side
...yesh! kita belik brand UK dia by juz forking out some more moolahh!
...terkopak terkopek terkopuk! tapi ni ader org bayarkan err so called boss-to-be

...*tots* at last, im gonna do wat i lurve to do n dats my passion, hopefully
...dis is my Plan A
...Plan B is to set up a restaurant but im not sure whether i can make it.. Insya-Allah

...i still cant believe dat wat my late dad had pronounced some words were actually correct
...but we, his children corrected him
...karaoke he pronounced as ka-ro-ki n i gotta noe its da correct pronunciation
...the letter 'H' pronounced as aige.. n yes he was right!.. it shud b pronounce as aitch n not hage
...i wonder where did he learnt dat


p/s:SG Cert will b ready in 1-2mths' time, UK Cert will b ready in 2-3mths' time

brape lama daaa nak tunggu......... *nyangok mode*

No comments: