Friday, October 17, 2008

3 days, kinda worth it~

It was medical cert. How I wish I can ask for hospitalization leaves next time round, shud I? hahahaha~

Luckily I made it to the office as while walking again this morning to the office seems so difficult. On that 14th, I felt some hard pinch at the cervix and lower abdomen area and for that, I went to visit the gynae. She predicted that my labour will be earlier than the due date. Well, all the best to me. So I assume it shud be ard nxt week or so. Oh I even told her a white lie that I'd oredi packed up my E-Bag ngehngehngeh. Ok ok not yet but doing now errr 2nite hokay!But but wait up, ghiirrlll, mummy's Hari Raya visiting to clear. Oh pls pls pls lemme do my roundings again. I know I know, I beg for sooo many-oh-times for u to delay ur arrival but the same decision will go to Dr Mary Yang coz u're not even 35 weeks as yet (looks at the calendar again). So after 35 weeks if u wanna see ur sexy mOmma (ahaks!) Im willing to welcome u with terkangkang position. aiyooo thinking bout the delivery suite really gives me the jitters (yet again)!

Oh back to the headings yah! I was at home (most of the times lah). Kinda bored (coz at home) but I really appreciate the family bonding that we had. I gotta play (or shud I say, she always kacau my peacefulness) with Ellia and got the kicks and punches fr the bebe in the tum². I didnt walk that much as slight movement will be uncomfortable. My cervix is not opening up as yet. Still 1.5 to 2cm dilate jek. But I always and often believes that walking does gd for labour. But somehow, Im walking in gear 1 rite now. Selowww meloww sei tsk tsk tsk. But anyhooos, Im enjoying every bits of my pregnancy term as I've been getting massages by the husband and ppl ard give me the honour to choose the lunch/dinner destinations. Ni blom terkene mengidam yg memcm but naahh thank goodness I am soo not memcm nyer olang.

And so to end my entry, why wasnt I given MC till 2dae ek? ngehngehngeh I miscalculate too la.. I thot when she said 3 days, it's till Fri sei peehh hampeh.. tapi takper, Mak berserah, Nyah~



pregnant

No comments: