Thursday, October 30, 2008

Episode 3: Walking, strolling or ...?~


Most peeps said my tummy looks CUTE! hahaahah that's the 1st amazing comment, hokay~ and nt forgetting how small size it is altho i've rched 8mths and they thot I was 5mths preg!

Hi-lowwww peeps!!.. I am back.. yes! back once again in my abode. It was however an anticipating moment for us. But we will let the bebe in the tum² to come out when the time is right. To date, it weighs 2.6kg (we find it a bit light tho) and bout 36 weeks. Anywhooos, I lost 200g LOL! After the much eating and all, I lost a bit of weight tsk tsk tsk. I was then strapped (CTG) in order for them to have the readings of the bebe's heartbeat. And guess what, there's popping sound initially and I or we often thought it was the movement of the bebe, but the clinic asst said it was the bebe's hiccups! Amazing right!! We thought she was juz pulling our legs.


eLms will want the bebe to come out when the time is right but the eldest sis cant wait for the one's in the tummy to play with her.

I am 4cm dilate and since the bebe's have not rched 38 weeks as yet and I have not have any major contractions and no stains as yet, we will juz wait for the bebe's signal. But I was warned if chked, 5cm dilate, I will be admitted then. Given another week's of mc-hammering. The thing is, I cant walk that much. I will feel pain at the lower abdomen area and the cervix area as the bebe's head is there. Right now, I have to confess that elly walks faster than me and I think my mum's strolling is much faster than my walking.

I've decided to have early maternity leave after the 5th Nov if by then the bebe's nt delivered as yet. As decided by Dr Yang, the week of 10th to 14th Nov will be the determined week if the bebe's refused to come out, she will be somehow forced to come out hahahaha.



And so once again, I will be bedrest. But not walking much is such a chore too. hahaha~ Walking ard the hse is chicken feet but walking from my hse to the bus stop (if I happen to go to work) aka near Tamp mart which is bout 5-10mins walk, is really a great challenge for me now. I guess I need to have eLms and elly's company for a morning or evening stroll nowadays for me to enjoy the fresh air. Till I update once again. Toodle Tiddle doooo~

No comments: