Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Now now now~

Oh my it's already the 7th Oct and also 7th Syawal. I am in the midst of here and there. But I am proud to say that I managed to finish up all my workload in the office before the DEADline and had passed to the respective ppl here. soooooooo bley ler melengkar mcm ular after that ngehngehngeh *looks at the calendar* Oh but wait, I still have one more audio recording on the 21st and that's gonna be it. The project will end on that week too. Then it'll set off to be launch during the Popular Bookfest.

And by that time too, I am bz or will be waiting for the right time for the bebe to pop! Just this morning, I reminded myself not to forget to place every important thing in my bag to be brought over to the spital (reads: hospital) I am errrrr almost ready but I am a bit sceptical bout the delivery suite...~

Well, aaaanyways, Im gonna chill out for now and don wanna think too much bout work as most of them are done. *sits back on the lazy chair*

Salam Lebaran to all.... and I know masih byk rumah nak dikunjungi kan. Maklom setahun sekali ajer dpt jgk Mak itu Mak ini... Nenek itu nenek ini kan... kalau tak, jgn kata batang idung, bayang pon susah nak nampak nyeh....

Presenting, the gay boys.... eLms and his youngest brO muahahahha


Salam Aidilfitri buat semuak!

No comments: